Modifications: Sometime after 1960, bay window at 2nd floor removed from the middle of the second façade and replaced with picture window. In c. 2014, storefront reconstructed to resemble a historic storefront.
Height: Two story.
Storefront: Wood display windows, transoms and door, hardboard door.
Windows: Wood 1/1 double hung windows, fixed picture window
Stylistic features: Brick corbeling at cornice.
1904 Smith’s Barbershop, T.W. Smith (Bathroom & Shining Parlor)
1907 Clarinda Poultry Butter & Egg Company
1911-1914 Marsh Furniture Company
1914 B.A. Gregory (Furniture, Picture Framing and Undertaking)
1917-1920 Red Oak Electric Company (office)
1917 Red Oak Gas Company (office)
1930-1955 A.F. Perry & Company (Groceries)
1960 Huitt’s (Typewriters & Office Supplies)