Modifications: In 1902, stone belt course removed. At unknown date before 1971, storefront remodeled and flat metal awning added, south entrance removed and replaced by large display window. In 2014, building owners received a CDBG grant to carry out facade improvements. Work was limited to repainting the facade. The owner also installed a shed roof.
Height: Two story.
Walls: Brick, painted.
Storefront: Single entry doorway separated from large fixed-glass aluminum display windows atop brick bulkhead by a thin decorative pilaster, transoms infilled, awning above.
Windows: Wood 1/1 double hung windows.
Stylistic features: Decorative cornice w/
integrated corner brackets. Bay window has
flared roof with eaves and dentils, windows have
rectangular window hoods.
1901-1917 L.H. Tonner Watches & Clocks
1899-1917 F.E. Hatfield – 2nd Floor
1899-1900 Pichard Bros. – 2nd Floor
1901-1902 Martin Palmquist, Musical Instruments
1904 Park Hotel
1926-1944 Will Millen Time Shop