Modifications: In 1960, concrete block addition to north side of building. At unknown dates a small metal shed attached to east side of building and garage doors covered with wood boards.
Height: One story.
Walls: Brick and concrete block.
Storefront: Wood windows and 12-lite wood door, garage door in left bay covered by wood boards
Windows: Wood 6/1 windows.
Stylistic features: L-shaped, brick pilasters with stone bases.
1926 Marland Oil Co.
1930 Sinclair Station No. 2
1934-1940 Peterson & Carlson Service Station
1945 Srite Service Station
1950 Harold’s Conoco Service Station
1951, 1957 Fulkerson’s Conoco Service
1955 JD Oil Station
1972 Stan’s Conoco