Modifications: Between 1948 and 1951, 1-story addition built. Due to similarity of materials, appears that at same time original building refaced and new windows added.
Walls: brick and granite panels.
Storefront: Aluminum windows and door.
Windows: Aluminum fixed.
Stylistic features: None
1940 Flanigan Root Beer Stand, J.F. Flanigan
1948 Restaurant & Store
1949 Russ’ Lunch
1957-2013 Pioneer Mutual Insurance Association