Modifications: Between 1914 and 1927, second story added. In 1949 storefront modernized. At unknown dates, 2nd floor windows and those on west façade modified/replaced, storefront windows, doors and kneewall replaced and cast iron column removed.
Height: Two story.
Walls: Brick, painted.
Storefront: Metal windows and doors, stone kneewall, awning.
Windows: Vinyl 1/1 and fixed windows.
Stylistic features: Cornice with brick corbeling, stone lintels for 2nd floor windows.
1896-1899 A. Bauer Boots & Shoes
1908-1909 Red Oak Steam Laundry
1909-1948 Stevens Brothers Laundry, Star Laundry, Red Oak Star Laundry
1949-1955 Red Oak Café